- Go With That requires almost no technical or computer skills to operate.
- Client and therapist work together to design a processing experience that is custom tailored to the client's individual preferences.
- Choose from over 600 images and sounds for visual and auditory bilateral stimulation.
- Optional Tactile Kit can be purchased which provides tactile (vibration/tapper) and visual (blinking lights)
- Easily configure the Tactile devices to display hundreds of color variations by mixing red,green, and blue lights.
- Control speed, direction, and size of stimuli.
- Save individual or client's preferences for fast and easy setup for future sessions.
- Designed for Dual Display environments so that the client just sees the visual stimulus and not all the program controls. Easily span the visual stimuli across multiple screens.
- Go With That is available for both PC and Mac OSX users.
Multiple Visual Directions
Select from 7 different visual directions or paths of movement; horizontal, vertical, left-to-right diagonal, right-to-left diagonal, clockwise ellipse, counter clockwise ellipse, or figure 8 /infinity.
In addition to the 5 standard shapes and the hundreds of Open Icon Library of visual stimuli/objects, you may also use any PNG, GIF, JPG, or BMP file for display as visual stimuli.
In addition to the built-in audio included with Go With That, you may also use your own audio files as auditory stimuli. “Go With That” is capable of playing any audio file that can be played within Apple Quicktime.*
*** This feature requires Apple Quicktime to be installed. Apple Quicktime is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
You can adjust the size of the visual stimuli to best suit your client's preferences. Size can also be enlarged or decreased while the image is moving. You may find this useful in situations when an individual has lost attention or focus on the visual stimuli.
Use the easy slider controls or shortcut keys to adjust the speed of the stimulus.
Custom color controls allow you to customize the color of preset objects and well as the color of the background.
Choose from over 200 built-in sounds for auditory stimulation
Auditory, tactile, and visual bilateral stimulation can be combined for a unique experience. Or, use just auditory only, tactile only, or visual only.
Easy to read repetition counter.
Change the flicker effect to compensate for external monitor, projector, or TV sync rate and flickering.
Preview areas for Both Visual & Auditory stimuli.
Quick & Easy Setup – Save Settings Feature
Convenient Save feature is built-in so that you don't have to spend precious time resetting-up a client's preferences each session. Shape, object color, background color, speed of movement, direction of movement, custom image selection, auditory sound, and jitter setting, can be saved with one click.
Visual and Auditory Options
The options menu allows further customization of the presentation of the visual and auditory stimuli. Turn on/off easing of movement feature and audio fading. Turn on/off visual movement so that visual stimuli does not move left and right but rather flashes on/off on the left and right. Turn on/off audio fading so that the audio does not fade gradually from left/right.
Optional Tactile Kit
An optional tactile kit can be purchased to present visual and tactile stimulation. Create hundreds of different colors with the custom light color control. Achieve vibrant pinks, purples, yellows, blues, shades of reds and greens. Additionally, the sounds of the tactile unit's vibration may also be sufficient for achieving auditory bilateral stimulation. Kit uses standard RJ45 network cables for low cost and easy replacement. Requires available USB port. Mac & PC compatible
Kit includes: 2 handheld devices, 2 retractable RJ45 cables, Control Box, USB cable. 1 yr. warranty on non-cable components.